FASHION A/W18 GOLDEN JADE MARBLE
This case is inspired by the deep moss green tones of the jade stone and luxurious golden and white marble details. The combination of and the asymmetrical pattern form an art deco-like pastiche of different stones, giving the case a novel and cutting-edge look.
Deep moss green tones of the jade stone - Loving the turquoise !
If you want to hearken the early days of spring or summer, turquoise clothing for men is a great seasonal choice. Although choices for turquoise clothing for men are somewhat limited, resort wear and designers usually carry this upbeat in their warm weather lines.
Many men choose to wear bright turquoise blue for several reasons. First off, blue is a . Unlike orange or yellow, blue is a vibrant shade that most men feel comfortable wearing. If you scoff at the thought of shopping for a brightly shirt, perhaps a bright turquoise blue may change your mind.
Turquoise blue is also a very flattering on many skin tones and . Men with hair and blue eyes look especially striking while wearing this bold shade. On the opposite side of the spectrum, men with dark skin and dark hair also look very appealing in this vivid yet cool shade. Turquoise blue also helps richen a bronzed tan, perfect for resort-goers who are proud to show off their golden glow.
To wear bright blue with confidence, follow these tips:
- Limit your items to one bold piece: Forget about matchy-matchy when you're playing with bold . Keep your pop of blue simple and understated and don't overdo it.
- Accessorize with jewellery: Turquoise jewellery can be paired with turquoise clothing without fear. Although you should wear only one brightly coloured clothing article, feel free to accessorize your turquoise with turquoise stone jewellery if desired.
- Keep it relaxed: Turquoise is a very relaxed and casual colour. Rather than pair a bold colour with a fussy suit and tie, let this colour kick back with your favourite pair of baggy trousers and casual slip-on sandals.
- Lighten up the bottoms: If you'd rather sport a cotton chino or short rather than a jean, opt for a light colour such as white, stone, or mushroom.
- Add richness: If going light and colourful makes you cringe, relax! You can pair turquoise blue with chocolate and rich browns for a sophisticated spin on a tropical classic. When a button down shirt gets paired with a chocolate brown pair of linen pants, the look is stunning!
- Keep it up top: Luckily, there aren't too many selections for turquoise pants. To avoid a fashion disaster, keep your pop of colour limited to a shirt or a sweater. Funny T-shirts can also be found in this summer favourite shade of blue.