What was it like to have instruction in English?
- The instructors were really great, they are very international and they repeat something if you didn't understand anything. Just don't be shy to ask!
Are teachers understanding that language can be a challenge in the beginning?
- As said, the school is very international. A lot of students from all over the world that doesn't speak good English but the teacher are used to it to teach in carefully way so that you understand what they mean.
How much pocket money did you use during school hours?
- I don't think I have spent more than 10.000 SEK in a month. Well, you actually are not spending during the school hours it's all about the after-school expenses like shampoo, soap and body products and especially if you love shopping. It really depends on you how you hold the money.
Did you get food and accommodation during internship period?
- Yes, it depends on where and which hotel or restaurants you are doing your internships. Someplace offer just the salary and food but no accommodation. Some offer just the food and accommodation. So it all depends where you are doing it.
How was class environment?
- The class environment is fun during french or german sometimes its mixed with the culinary students and the pastry students in one classroom. The teachers are amazing and even offer you extra help after the class.
Are routines very strict?
- No, not really, well depends.
*Uniform - always well dressed formal and well groomed - but not on weekends.
*No smoking, drugs and alcohol in the room.
* It's your choice if you wanna eat breakfast or not.
*No visitors after 10 pm.